25 August 2006
I didn't realise it, but I've been back in Singapore for exactly 1 year as of last Friday!
how time flies!
I was gone for 2 years, and back for 1 year...
In that 2 years, I've made many friends, learnt many life lessons, and learnt a lot on God's Word.
In the last 1 year, I've been missing all these especially my friends, the joy of cooking your own food (even with the microwave oven), and also going to church there. I've also missed playing badminton with my friends there too!
Life then was nice. Gym and Badminton took up a lot of my time. I used to gym on Mondays and Fridays. And Badminton had been on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Also, in the last 1 year, I've made new friends in church...new youths. I've got a job. People are saying that I'm married to my job.
hmz...time flies...
some many things have changed.
Nevertheless, all may change, but Jesus never. Yesterday, today, forever...He never change!
how time flies!
I was gone for 2 years, and back for 1 year...
In that 2 years, I've made many friends, learnt many life lessons, and learnt a lot on God's Word.
In the last 1 year, I've been missing all these especially my friends, the joy of cooking your own food (even with the microwave oven), and also going to church there. I've also missed playing badminton with my friends there too!
Life then was nice. Gym and Badminton took up a lot of my time. I used to gym on Mondays and Fridays. And Badminton had been on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Also, in the last 1 year, I've made new friends in church...new youths. I've got a job. People are saying that I'm married to my job.
hmz...time flies...
some many things have changed.
Nevertheless, all may change, but Jesus never. Yesterday, today, forever...He never change!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home