Rants of the RuTHi3

Friday, August 25, 2006

Here I go again...

sigh...went back to the dentist after 2 weeks this evening.
Aim of the appointment? To fill up 2 cavities in my front teeth. Turns out that one was an easy job, the other was otherwise. In short, I'm in for another root canal treatment.
argh! troublesome procedures!

Evening appointments are difficult to secure. The best is 5pm on a weekday. Seems like I've gotta ask Steph for some time off. I'll bring my laptop home or something.
I think asking for off shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully the calls don't come in or something like that.

IMF is round the corner, and the banks are driving us cuckoo bananas. Just because you're the CEO of the bank, you're big shots!? My gosh! Fuss over this and that, talk big and emphasize how important the event is to the banks, and how $14-16K+++ is such big money that we should be kissing their feet. That's really irritating. $14K+++ is pretty much the average sales for a dinner based on ala carte.
irritated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home