Ruth, the Sleeping Pig
My 3 days of break from work is coming to an end.
Don't get me wrong. Work is still fun and all. It's just that I've not had a break from work for ages. I miss the days of being on holiday and leading a real carefree life.
Today has been exceptional. Even my dad is amazed!
What was done? In summary, it was simply...Eat, Sleep, Watch TV!
Sleep took up most of the day. Here's the hours spent sleeping...
1am to 8.30am
10am to 1pm
1.30pm to 5.15pm
6pm to 7pm
That's a grand total of 15 hrs and 15 mins of sleep! AHAHAHAHA!
It's my body's way of saying "I NEED SLEEP!"
in fact, it had been screaming for rest since goodness knows when. And today, it's finally been given its much-needed sleep.
I'm pretty sure, that if I'm to hit the pillow now, I'll be able to sleep.
Yes, Ruth the Sleeping Pig!
SO SLEEEPY!!
Don't get me wrong. Work is still fun and all. It's just that I've not had a break from work for ages. I miss the days of being on holiday and leading a real carefree life.
Today has been exceptional. Even my dad is amazed!
What was done? In summary, it was simply...Eat, Sleep, Watch TV!
Sleep took up most of the day. Here's the hours spent sleeping...
1am to 8.30am
10am to 1pm
1.30pm to 5.15pm
6pm to 7pm
That's a grand total of 15 hrs and 15 mins of sleep! AHAHAHAHA!
It's my body's way of saying "I NEED SLEEP!"
in fact, it had been screaming for rest since goodness knows when. And today, it's finally been given its much-needed sleep.
I'm pretty sure, that if I'm to hit the pillow now, I'll be able to sleep.
Yes, Ruth the Sleeping Pig!
SO SLEEEPY!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home