Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Emo Part II

See? Told ya there’s going to be a part 2 to this whole blah blah

If you have read my earlier posts (like history), many have said Ruth is ever bubbly and cheerful. I've never denied that bit, because I felt I'm always happy and jumpy. Hyperactive is the right word to use.

Yet, just last week, I thought it was getting to be a chore to be happy, and bubbly. No idea why and how it happened. I can only attribute it to the lack of sleep, and the crazy work I've been handling. Or perhaps, it's simply because I've been liaising with a tad too many guests, with that big wide smile even whenI'm on the phone with them? Or could it be all the smiles I put up despite the fire fightings?

No complains about work. Though they're busy, and things don't go the way they're supposed to, lessons are learnt. God is teaching me the way. I've learnt patience and self-control. There are non-monetary rewards, that brings about the satisfaction from the effort put in.

Maybe I was just too pooped from a hard day's work...which explains Emo-ing?
Frankly, I don't know.


P/S: D, I prob know what you mean when you say you don't wish to talk on the phone after work...HA! Then again, it's always good to chat with friends...I enjoy them. *shrug*
I'm beginning to not understand myself...I'm weird...just weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home