Emo Part 1
I thought I was over the emo phase about 2 weeks ago, when I did a walk alone along Clarke Quay, and ended up at Ben & Jerry's at Raffles City, reading my book.
Apparently, I was wrong.
During my game of badminton today, I just had the urge to do this walk all over again. Good thing, it's a Saturday tml, and I'll probably just go to work...go for CBSI...and then walk along Clarke Quay, Esplanade and blah blah blah
Nopez...I doubt anything's troubling me...not that I can think of, I think? There are just times when I like to just be alone, and have a walk. Water bodies having a calming effect on me, I realise.
I guess the reason for being emo today, is due to the overwhelming work I've had over the last 2 days. No doubt I went on leave from Monday to Wednesday. I fought fires, one after another, on Thursday and Friday. Even boss' patience was tested today. How not to need time out again!?
reason for this being part 1, is that I'm very sure I'm not over it. There are bound to be another time of it occurring.
Bleh!
Apparently, I was wrong.
During my game of badminton today, I just had the urge to do this walk all over again. Good thing, it's a Saturday tml, and I'll probably just go to work...go for CBSI...and then walk along Clarke Quay, Esplanade and blah blah blah
Nopez...I doubt anything's troubling me...not that I can think of, I think? There are just times when I like to just be alone, and have a walk. Water bodies having a calming effect on me, I realise.
I guess the reason for being emo today, is due to the overwhelming work I've had over the last 2 days. No doubt I went on leave from Monday to Wednesday. I fought fires, one after another, on Thursday and Friday. Even boss' patience was tested today. How not to need time out again!?
reason for this being part 1, is that I'm very sure I'm not over it. There are bound to be another time of it occurring.
Bleh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home