Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, March 12, 2007

Hear Ye!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have an announcement to make, old as it may be to most of you. Nevertheless, I'm still going to say it...


I'm going on leave!

Yes, you've heard me correct. After 8 months of hard work, I've finally applied for leave from work, and I'm going on a short break.
This break is no longer a want. Rather, it's a NEED. If this break doesn't come, I think I'll have to take long leave and spend a long time in a particular place called the Institute of Mental Health!

It's going to be a short one...just 3 days, but I pray it'll be a good, refreshing one.
I'll be going up the hill, to Genting again. Just to get out of the city and enjoy the cool air. No doubt I'm entering another city, but at least there's really nothing much for me to do there, except to rest. I never liked all the entertainment there.
Really hope to just spend the day relaxing at the cafe, or shopping in KL, or simply having some drinks at the bar at night

aaaahh...just 27 more days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home