Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday, Everyone!!

See the above photo?
Yes, I agree it's a rather random photo, but an interesting one too.
Was a worship practice yesterday. Before we started the practice, Ian and myself took off our shoes together (no, it wasn't planned), and so we decided to "display" our shoes, together with the bags. ha ha!

It was the 7th Day of the Lunar New Year yesterday. And according to Chinese customs, it's everyone's birthday!
Previous years, my 2nd grandaunt will hold a dinner for everybody in the family - immediate and extended family. It's the time when everyones - uncles, aunties, cousins, granduncles, grandaunts, blah blah blah - all gather at a place to eat.
This year was no exception. We had our dinner at Inter-Continental Hotel. All the good food, my gosh! So yummy!

But, there was some work to be done before the dinner. First it was work at the restaurant. Then home for a short rest. And down to church for worship practice. After all this, then was I able to head straight down to the hotel for dinner!
Then again, it was worth it. AHAHAHAHA!

The Lunar New Year has been lots of eating.
My family's on our 3rd packet (500g per pack) of bak kwa. I dare say I finished about 60-70% of the bak kwa. So, imagine the amount of fats I've put on!!
Time to exercise and lose weight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home