Utter Randomness
Yes, as the topic says...utter randomness
I walked out of church with Jeanette and Vivian, and I started singing Sunday School songs
Then at lunch, I asked Jeanette this...
"Jeanette, why do you learn both the cello and the piano? Other than the reason that both instruments are spelt with 5 letters, and they end with the letter "O"?"
Vivian almost slapped me, while it took Jeanette a couple of seconds to process the statement
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I walked out of church with Jeanette and Vivian, and I started singing Sunday School songs
Then at lunch, I asked Jeanette this...
"Jeanette, why do you learn both the cello and the piano? Other than the reason that both instruments are spelt with 5 letters, and they end with the letter "O"?"
Vivian almost slapped me, while it took Jeanette a couple of seconds to process the statement
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home