Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, June 18, 2007

Conflicting Interests

Ever got yourself caught between 2 parties with conflicting interests?
I’m perpetually in that situation, and I have no idea how I always end up getting myself in that scenario.
It’s always like this – do this, and you gain one party’s approval, while stepping on the other party’s tail; vice-versa.
Very often, it’s this kind of situation that makes me real sick of work. Yet, I guess it’s my passion for the job that makes me stay?

Reflecting upon this, I guess I have 2 lessons to learn…
Lesson #1
In all things we do, we aim to please God, not man. Who cares what others think!? BLEH!

Lesson #2
In doing God’s work, there will be many who disapprove, many incidents that will cause discouragement. But, it’s our love for God, and our passion in wanting to do God’s work that will make us stay on and persevere for Him!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home