Rants of the RuTHi3

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Will you marry me?

That’s the big question tonight.
I just met up with a guy who will be dining at the restaurant tonight, and he’s planning to pop the question to his girlfriend at the restaurant later.

After a bit of brainstorming, here’s the plan which we call “Operation Proposal”…
The couple will arrive at the restaurant for dinner. They’ll be seated, and menus will be handed to them for them to make their dinner orders. Once orders have been placed, we’ll serve a platter to the girl. On it is a single stalk rose and the ring, with the words “---, Will you marry me?”
Upon presentation of the platter, the guy will go on his knees with a bouquet of roses to ask the question verbally.

How romantic! Imagine, the garden, the nice trees, dim lights, candle, and probably champagne. WOAH!
We’ve agreed that after Operation Proposal, we’ll do an Operation Solemnisation at the restaurant – meaning he’ll get married here, and we’ll plan again.
Whhheeee! Business for us! Ha ha!

This is what I like about my job. Not only do I plan corporate lunch/dinner, and the wedding events, I do minor stuffs like birthday surprises, birthday parties, and even proposal arrangements for the couple. My “events” come from as small as 2 persons, to the maximum capacity of 110.
Personal relationships…that’s my motto, and that’s what I like. Sometimes, when my guests return and I’m still around the restaurant, I try to make a point to go out to say “HI” to them, and catch up a little. It’s a people’s business over here!!

Anyway, back to the proposal…hope the girl says YES…ha ha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home