Weekend was fun-filled.
Went down to Vivocity after my course on Saturday. Had yummy superdog for dinner…man! The chilli beef fries rocks! The sauce is just bursting with flavours and spices, and you can practically taste the beef in there! Sorry peeps, no pictures of the dish
After dinner, I went to my candy shop, ie. Candy Empire. Bought lovely stuffs like beef jerky, minties, and fantales...
Churh activities filled my Sunday.
Service in the morning…followed by Bible Study. Missed my girls!
After that was a quick lunch with the group, and we went bowling.
Hit the gutters a bit, but I reckon it was ok…all in the name of fun.
The best way to end the day, was when someone said SK is 30 years old (he’s 24), Zhiwei is 25 years old (he’s 19), and I’m 20 years old!
AHAHAHAH! I’m young…yay!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home