Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sydney Day 4

Mid-week…halfway through my break
The initial plan was to go shopping in the city, but seeing the sun’s bright and shiny, it’s the perfect day to go to the beach, so plans were changed! We’re going to Bondi!

But first, we need food in the system. So, out of bed at 11ish reluctantly, again, and proceeded off to Maroubra for Yum Cha, ie. Dim sum lunch. Yay! Then again, how much food can 2 persons eat, right? My favourite for the arvo was the chicken’s feet…YUMMY! Tender and full of flavor, not too salty and definitely not mushy *thumbs up*

With my tummy filled, we took a bus to Bondi beach, which was absolutely breathtaking! Oh my gosh! It’s awesome! I mean, Coogee’s already beautiful, Bondi is like an extension of Coogee which I totally love! K suggested we head up to Bondi Icebergs for drinks, which we did. Sitting by the balcony, looking out onto the beach seeing people surfing and suntanning, and enjoying a drink…that was fantastic! Wish I can laze my days like that!

I was totally reluctant to leave Bondi when the sun set that evening…

Chicken feet!


Me @ Bondi Iceberg


That’s me avoiding the oncoming waves


Bondi Beach – View from Bondi Iceberg


Bondi Beach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home