Rants of the RuTHi3

Saturday, September 20, 2008

At Long Last!

I realized my last 2 posts are quite disgusting…ha ha!

Well, it’s the end of the week. I’m leaving the office after I finish up with this, hopefully? It’s been a long and tiring week, thanks to the upcoming races next weekend. All functions are driving me cuckoo bananas!

And I think the body is deciding to breakdown. The tummy’s refusing to work, and hence a gastric pain is lurking somewhere, waiting to attack. And while I’m not hungry, I have to force food down to keep the pain away. The body is always tired. I’m like a goldfish now. And, I think I almost refuse to talk the moment I reach home. Oopps?
Oh well, having said that. I thank God that the week’s almost over. I have survived through His grace, and by His strength.

Ok…no disgusting picture to share today. It’s a beautiful photo of one of my babies…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home