Belated Valentine's Day Greetings
A very belated Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone who still bothers to read my blog.
Valentine’s Day this year was rather similar to previous years, where we spent lots of time on reservations, menus and prepping for the day. The only difference was that I didn’t need to work in the evenings. So, I actually had time to dinner with J after 9pm? Haha!
The preps that leads up to Valentine’s Day usually frustrates me, and because I that, I tend to not enjoy the day as much as I used to. Nevertheless, I’m happy and thankful for friends that God has placed in my life!Koala and Carrothead swung by the restaurant at their own timings, without telling me, and handed me pressies. Hehz…
Now that Valentine’s Day is over, I get a teensy breather, cos I do not have over-anxious boyfriends harassing me, making sure that their reservation and arrangements are in order just so they can impress their girls. Woohoo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home