Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Missing the weekend that had just passed

I had thoroughly enjoyed the last weekend.

My usual work aside, I had worship practice on Saturday evening, followed by dinner with Jeanette, which was something we’ve not done in a while. Better yet, we had tom yum ban mian – food craving since I don’t know when

There was worship leading on Sunday morning, and then a scrumptious lunch with grandma. Sitting beside her, having lunch with her, and basically enjoying her company was absolutely great! The rest of the Sunday was then left to catching up on lost sleep from the week, reading and watching anime on my bed.

As one can see, it was a balanced weekend of work, church and rest. I simply loved it! Can’t wait for another weekend like this…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home