The Long-Awaited Photo

Daphne’s wedding in Singapore was a huge rush for me, with little time taken for group shots, etc. This is not the fault of anyone, but mine, for I was being my annoying, perfectionist-workaholic self.
The photos from the Singapore wedding are finally released, and looking through it, I was indeed running about like a headless chicken. There was simply 1 shot that I was really looking forward to receiving and looking, and it’s the above shot.
It was a total candid shot, where I was taking a quick “social break”, chatting with Evelyn, and also hydrating myself. According to Zinnia, I was radiating heat that arvo. Well, during the “social break”, Kelvin, the photographer, was moving round taking random shots, and he captured one of me playing with Amos. Kelvin showed me the shot immediately, and I totally fall in love with it! It’s totally beautiful and precious, with the exception that I look a tad bit naked thanks to the tube dress that I was wearing. Regardless, I LOVE THIS PHOTO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home