Rants of the RuTHi3

Friday, September 18, 2009

I Will Rise




It’s been a very long time since I’ve updated this space.

Work has not exactly been exciting; rather, it’s filled with lots of downs.
Amidst this crazy, down period, there are still things to thank God for.

Thanking God for sustenance throughout the month. There’s more needed in the upcoming months, which will be a great test of stamina – F1 weekend, and the string of weddings in October, year-end parties and Christmas.

Thanking God, also, for pointing me towards a good Christian radio channel, based in US/Canada, and provides live audio streaming via the internet. The songs played through the channel are amazing, and a constant reminder of God’s presence in good and tough times.

For those who have caught glimpses of my Facebook status, the recent ones are based on reflections from the songs that I’ve been listening to, quite often, over the radio channel. The last week, I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin, struck me most and have been a good song to cling to in times of troubles, frustration, panics and many more.

A good song, with beautiful melody and wonderful lyrics.

I Will Rise, by Chris Tomlin

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say, It is well

Jesus has overcome
and the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead

And I will rise
When He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise, on eagle's wings
Before my God, fall on my knees,
and rise...I will rise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home