Monday...
well...juz another daily update for me
slept in real late today...prob cos I was too tired...
and then woke up to laze around (and dozed off again)...and then went for late lunch with mummy, daddy, and didi
then walked around Toa Payoh for a while...did a bit of research for my bro's project at the library...then bought some rubbish...and then went home
came back to rest for a while, and then went to Stanley's place to have a meeting to discuss about the Young Adults meeting this Friday...and discuss how to assimilate the young adults in church
I hope I can do whatever I can for the ministry...and hopefully, can also use what I've learnt in my Bible Studies in Sydney...and help others grow too...or maybe juz apply what I've learnt...
during the meeting, I felt kinda lost...cos I don't really know all the young adults whom they were mentioning...let's pray that I can be "All things to all man"...and have close fellowship with them
after meeting, watched a bit of the news...
sigh...the tsunami...scary!
was thinking on my way home...it's so easy for me to trust God that this is part of His perfect plan...but victims and their families will not think so...they might be angry with God...thinking that He's unfair and unjust...
sigh...all I'm saying, is that I'm just going to trust God...and that if anybody questions God and ask to clarify things, I hope I can tap onto God's wisdom to answer them
slept in real late today...prob cos I was too tired...
and then woke up to laze around (and dozed off again)...and then went for late lunch with mummy, daddy, and didi
then walked around Toa Payoh for a while...did a bit of research for my bro's project at the library...then bought some rubbish...and then went home
came back to rest for a while, and then went to Stanley's place to have a meeting to discuss about the Young Adults meeting this Friday...and discuss how to assimilate the young adults in church
I hope I can do whatever I can for the ministry...and hopefully, can also use what I've learnt in my Bible Studies in Sydney...and help others grow too...or maybe juz apply what I've learnt...
during the meeting, I felt kinda lost...cos I don't really know all the young adults whom they were mentioning...let's pray that I can be "All things to all man"...and have close fellowship with them
after meeting, watched a bit of the news...
sigh...the tsunami...scary!
was thinking on my way home...it's so easy for me to trust God that this is part of His perfect plan...but victims and their families will not think so...they might be angry with God...thinking that He's unfair and unjust...
sigh...all I'm saying, is that I'm just going to trust God...and that if anybody questions God and ask to clarify things, I hope I can tap onto God's wisdom to answer them

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home