Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sunday...

well...went to church today...and on the pew (or bench), was seated 4 of my friends, and me...so there's 5 in total...
4 of us are students in Australia...1 studying in Adelaide, 1 studying in Perth, I'm studying in Sydney, and another juz graduated from Perth
ha ha!

after church, a group of us went to watch "Kung Fu Hustle"...was quite alright only...not much lame jokes, but lots of those really those crappy ridiculas scenes
a couple of us agreed that there was a bit too much computer graphics n effects...makes it look artificial...
we all accepted that it's a Stephen Chow movie, and thus it's meant to be meaningless and ridiculas...

came home, and learnt abt the great big earthquake...read on a bit more on the webbie...
it's really tragic and sad...
I'm grateful to God for Singapore...for its location, away from the Ring of Fire...and I'm grateful to God that though Singapore felt some of the tremors, there wasn't any casualties or major accidents, etc.
It is my prayer that God comforts all those who have lost their loved one; that God puts His healing hands upon those injured; that God grant the leaders great wisdom in leading the people and handling the situation; that God help bring volunteers to help these nations in their rescue efforts; that God reduce the effects of future aftershocks...
There's juz so many things that I'm grateful for, and so many things that I pray to God to help these people...
It sounds silly, but I feel really sad and my heart aches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home