Great Days...
Wednesday
let's see...I went Christmas shopping with my brother, and then came back to slack a bit
then went for kopi with a couple of friends
came back for dinner...and then went to Geylang for durians, soya bean curd, and you tiao
then me n my friends chit chat until almost missed the last train home...ha ha~!
Thursday
after all the food yesterday, my friends n I decided to go to the gym this morning to burn off all the fats that we took in...so we made appointment to meet at 10am at the gym
so today went to the gym...and after gym, I went to NP to play badminton
supposed to leave early and reach home by 6.30pm to have dinner with mummy...ended up coming home 1 hr late...kena scolding from mum
but alright lah, at least I stayed at home...company my daddy
daddy came back tonight as asked "today never go out ah?"
think he not happy that I'm out all night
so it's a good thing that I stayed home tonight
a group of NPBC friends had a Christmas dinner together...too bad I couldn't make it...wonder how it went...
anyway, after all the gym n badminton today...I'm very sure I've burnt away all the fats and calories from last night's durians and other things...ha ha!
let's see...I went Christmas shopping with my brother, and then came back to slack a bit
then went for kopi with a couple of friends
came back for dinner...and then went to Geylang for durians, soya bean curd, and you tiao
then me n my friends chit chat until almost missed the last train home...ha ha~!
Thursday
after all the food yesterday, my friends n I decided to go to the gym this morning to burn off all the fats that we took in...so we made appointment to meet at 10am at the gym
so today went to the gym...and after gym, I went to NP to play badminton
supposed to leave early and reach home by 6.30pm to have dinner with mummy...ended up coming home 1 hr late...kena scolding from mum
but alright lah, at least I stayed at home...company my daddy
daddy came back tonight as asked "today never go out ah?"
think he not happy that I'm out all night
so it's a good thing that I stayed home tonight
a group of NPBC friends had a Christmas dinner together...too bad I couldn't make it...wonder how it went...
anyway, after all the gym n badminton today...I'm very sure I've burnt away all the fats and calories from last night's durians and other things...ha ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home