OUCH??
went to NP to play badminton again today...
played a bit of doubles, played a game of singles
alright lor...not too bad...at least I know I got exercise, then can eat all my favourite foods with less guilt :p
during one of the games, kinda have some accident...and end up with a cut on my nose and another one on my cheek...not deep cuts...juz scratches, I guess
but it still hurts on some occassions...but I know I'll be find...cos I'm a tough gal!
came back frm NP...rest a while...and then went to town to meet friend...company him go shopping for Christmas present...
then on my way back, called my didi to see where he was...met him halfway, and then we went home together
mummy was surprised that we 2 came home together...ha ha!!
played a bit of doubles, played a game of singles
alright lor...not too bad...at least I know I got exercise, then can eat all my favourite foods with less guilt :p
during one of the games, kinda have some accident...and end up with a cut on my nose and another one on my cheek...not deep cuts...juz scratches, I guess
but it still hurts on some occassions...but I know I'll be find...cos I'm a tough gal!
came back frm NP...rest a while...and then went to town to meet friend...company him go shopping for Christmas present...
then on my way back, called my didi to see where he was...met him halfway, and then we went home together
mummy was surprised that we 2 came home together...ha ha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home