19 hours left
that's right...19 hrs left in Singapore, a wonderful hot tropic island which I called home.
I'm seriously savouring every last minute of it
spent the morning lazing in bed, then woke up to watch tv with mum...and then packing in the arvo. Packed till about 3.30pm, and then changed to go out for a while. Dropped by Junction 8 to have a brief meeting with Stan, Dan and B...chatted for a bit before I left for NP at 4.30pm. Needed to take my racket back from there.
Met Kim and KL there...chatted with them, played a bit with KL.
Met up with others like my Tian Shi, Kenneth, Gilbert, and Shi An...long time no see him sia! think he almost couldn't recognise me...wahaha! did I change that much? why do people not recognise me these days? even my bro, Roger, couldn't recognise me the other night...
I merely got a bit tanner cos of swimming, and my hair grew longer, and I added some colour to my hair mah...a lot of changes meh?
Anyway, stayed on to watch the match...and left after Shi An's match...deliberately stayed on later to watch him play...wahahaha!
along the way, KL n I had quite a bit of poking sessions...actually, I poked him lah...and I managed to corner him...wahahaha!
Quoted from KL: "I was helpless as a babe in the corner" :p
went home with Kim...got a friendship band with my name on from her...so sweet!!
sigh...18 hrs 45 mins...I'm seriously doing the countdown...leaving for the airport at 10pm later...flight is at 0105hrs.
will reach back college (hostel) by 1pm on Thursday...the lot of them are going pub crawling that night, ie. enter a pub and stay there for abt 30 mins before leaving for another pub.
not sure whether or not to go...see how things go ba...
still need to go collect my computer from a friend's place...she recently moved, so I hope her new place ain't too far from my college
sigh...will miss everybody here :(
I'm seriously savouring every last minute of it
spent the morning lazing in bed, then woke up to watch tv with mum...and then packing in the arvo. Packed till about 3.30pm, and then changed to go out for a while. Dropped by Junction 8 to have a brief meeting with Stan, Dan and B...chatted for a bit before I left for NP at 4.30pm. Needed to take my racket back from there.
Met Kim and KL there...chatted with them, played a bit with KL.
Met up with others like my Tian Shi, Kenneth, Gilbert, and Shi An...long time no see him sia! think he almost couldn't recognise me...wahaha! did I change that much? why do people not recognise me these days? even my bro, Roger, couldn't recognise me the other night...
I merely got a bit tanner cos of swimming, and my hair grew longer, and I added some colour to my hair mah...a lot of changes meh?
Anyway, stayed on to watch the match...and left after Shi An's match...deliberately stayed on later to watch him play...wahahaha!
along the way, KL n I had quite a bit of poking sessions...actually, I poked him lah...and I managed to corner him...wahahaha!
Quoted from KL: "I was helpless as a babe in the corner" :p
went home with Kim...got a friendship band with my name on from her...so sweet!!
sigh...18 hrs 45 mins...I'm seriously doing the countdown...leaving for the airport at 10pm later...flight is at 0105hrs.
will reach back college (hostel) by 1pm on Thursday...the lot of them are going pub crawling that night, ie. enter a pub and stay there for abt 30 mins before leaving for another pub.
not sure whether or not to go...see how things go ba...
still need to go collect my computer from a friend's place...she recently moved, so I hope her new place ain't too far from my college
sigh...will miss everybody here :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home