9 more days...
and the clock is ticking...9 more days...
I really don't wanna leave...I wanna juz stay and enjoy everything that I have
everything here is so precious and dear to me...
guess one of the big lessons we learn as overseas students, is to treasure what we have now, and at home...and to truly appreciate our parents' hard work and luv
not to mention, all our friends too...things are meant to be appreciated and treasured, not taken for granted
today's Valentine's Day...went to chapel today...Lawrence was speaking, and I reckon he did a good job...breaking away from the herd...
that's what God wants us to do...to not conform to the ways of this world, but be transformed thru the renewal of our minds. God doesn't want us to be like the rest of the world, but rather, be a person whom God really wants us to be...leading holy and pleasing lives for Him.
had lunch with Zinnia, Rev. Goh, B and Lawrence...and then came back only to find out that I've got an assignment due and I've gotta send it to my groupmate in the evening
eeekkz!
but I managed to finish it in 3hrs...yay!
went out for dinner with ZZ, Kenneth, Cellamie, Lina and Cindy...all the dateless pple :p
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I really don't wanna leave...I wanna juz stay and enjoy everything that I have
everything here is so precious and dear to me...
guess one of the big lessons we learn as overseas students, is to treasure what we have now, and at home...and to truly appreciate our parents' hard work and luv
not to mention, all our friends too...things are meant to be appreciated and treasured, not taken for granted
today's Valentine's Day...went to chapel today...Lawrence was speaking, and I reckon he did a good job...breaking away from the herd...
that's what God wants us to do...to not conform to the ways of this world, but be transformed thru the renewal of our minds. God doesn't want us to be like the rest of the world, but rather, be a person whom God really wants us to be...leading holy and pleasing lives for Him.
had lunch with Zinnia, Rev. Goh, B and Lawrence...and then came back only to find out that I've got an assignment due and I've gotta send it to my groupmate in the evening
eeekkz!
but I managed to finish it in 3hrs...yay!
went out for dinner with ZZ, Kenneth, Cellamie, Lina and Cindy...all the dateless pple :p
Happy Valentine's Day!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home