She's gone...and soon, I will be
went to the airport to send D off last night
though the feeling is "nah...she's gone for so long, so many times...the feeling's numb already"
yet, the thought of separation (for the next few months) pains me
B managed to borrow his dad's car, so I got a ride :p
thanx B!!
well...on our way back, I was telling B...now that D's gone, it's also a message to tell us that our stay in Sg is also coming to an end :(
sigh...I miss D already
now...brighter things...
first day of CNY was totally busy...
went out to ah ma's house at 7.30am!! and then there's visiting...where u visit relatives whom u only see once a year...and u basically do nothing but sit and smile. This went on from 9am, when I left ah ma's house, all the way to 5pm when we finished the last family.
and then mum's friends came at 8pm until 10pm...and then there's clean up...
boy was I beat!
then there's second day of CNY where I sleep in a little and then go granduncle's house for lunchie...also another boring day
but there was Disney channel there, so I juz watched movies there...ha ha!!
think I ate too much over those 3 days...need to exercise liao
though the feeling is "nah...she's gone for so long, so many times...the feeling's numb already"
yet, the thought of separation (for the next few months) pains me
B managed to borrow his dad's car, so I got a ride :p
thanx B!!
well...on our way back, I was telling B...now that D's gone, it's also a message to tell us that our stay in Sg is also coming to an end :(
sigh...I miss D already
now...brighter things...
first day of CNY was totally busy...
went out to ah ma's house at 7.30am!! and then there's visiting...where u visit relatives whom u only see once a year...and u basically do nothing but sit and smile. This went on from 9am, when I left ah ma's house, all the way to 5pm when we finished the last family.
and then mum's friends came at 8pm until 10pm...and then there's clean up...
boy was I beat!
then there's second day of CNY where I sleep in a little and then go granduncle's house for lunchie...also another boring day
but there was Disney channel there, so I juz watched movies there...ha ha!!
think I ate too much over those 3 days...need to exercise liao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home