Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, February 13, 2005

10 more days

sigh...10 more days and counting
10 more days to my departure...really don't wanna go back to Sydney...really luv my life back in Sg, and the company of my friends and family.
spent the last couple of months basking in the luv of my papa, mama, didi and ah ma...and not forgetting the luv of my friends from NPBC, B, D, P and the rest of my church friends.
what I really can't bear is my friends and family.
however, what I'm looking forward to is the fine autumn weather...woohoo!!
I'm definitely not looking forward to the studying part...then again, it's my last semester, so...chiong ah!!
haven't gotten the things that I wanna bring back to Sydney...things like contact lens, shampoo, conditioner, some food stuffs, etc.

anyway, V Day is juz 5 mins away...went to church today, and received a rose from B. So sweet of him...and he left 1 for P, and so we walked to her house to pass her the rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home