Double S
I did the Double S today...with the usual duo...B n D
First S...SWIM
went swimming in the morning...had to wake up super early cos the duo didn't wanna get burnt...so woke up at 8am
saw that the sky was overcast, and msg D to ask if it's still on
but after I sent the msg, I fell asleep again...only to wake up at the time I was supposed to meet them!
anyway, I made progress at swimming today...right D? right B??
I swam the breadth without stopping! woohoo!!
Second S...SHOPPING!
after swimming came lunch, and then shopping at Sim Lim Square.
I wanted to look for MP3 Players; B was looking for portable hard drives; D was looking for iPod accessories. Among the 3 of us, only D got what she was looking for.
B n I are still considering our purchases.
kinda got my heart set on Creative MuVo Micro N200...512MB going for under $220.
the guy at the shop where D bought the iPod accessories seem ultimately friendly and super chatable...we reckon he's trying to chat D n I up...which of cos, flattered us! ha ha!
D n I were craving for Rochor Original Beancurd at Selegie Rd...but we didn't exactly know where, and so we called Stanley to ask for directions
ha ha!
then, we headed home
I think I should go sleep...haven't slept much in the past few days...
and I fell asleep while watching tv juz now!
nitez peeps...
First S...SWIM
went swimming in the morning...had to wake up super early cos the duo didn't wanna get burnt...so woke up at 8am
saw that the sky was overcast, and msg D to ask if it's still on
but after I sent the msg, I fell asleep again...only to wake up at the time I was supposed to meet them!
anyway, I made progress at swimming today...right D? right B??
I swam the breadth without stopping! woohoo!!
Second S...SHOPPING!
after swimming came lunch, and then shopping at Sim Lim Square.
I wanted to look for MP3 Players; B was looking for portable hard drives; D was looking for iPod accessories. Among the 3 of us, only D got what she was looking for.
B n I are still considering our purchases.
kinda got my heart set on Creative MuVo Micro N200...512MB going for under $220.
the guy at the shop where D bought the iPod accessories seem ultimately friendly and super chatable...we reckon he's trying to chat D n I up...which of cos, flattered us! ha ha!
D n I were craving for Rochor Original Beancurd at Selegie Rd...but we didn't exactly know where, and so we called Stanley to ask for directions
ha ha!
then, we headed home
I think I should go sleep...haven't slept much in the past few days...
and I fell asleep while watching tv juz now!
nitez peeps...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home