Blabber Time~!
time for me to blabber...
nothing super drastic or out of the ordinary happened over the past few days...
went to chapel on Monday...somehow, I managed to pull B out of his house to keep me company
realy...there's nothing much to help during the chapel services, but I reckon Rev. Goh merely wanted our presence to show the youths in the school that the church is not filled with boring adults, but also pple of their age whom they can relate to.
anyway, B n I cranked on the instruments in the sanctuary during that 1 hr break, and then B did an impromptu on the drums with the upper sec musicians.
well done, B!
Tuesday was slow moving, with me being stuck at home studying most of the day thru...
met B for lunchie, was craving for chicken rice...and then met up with Catherine jie to walk Junction 8 for a bit...passed her the Baileys Minis and Decadent Choco Chip cookies
Wednesday was an interesting day...went out swimming with D n B...they, esp. B, made me swim the breadth without stopping...but the best I could do was stop once
hey! it's an improvement, k? considering that I don't know how to swim!
anyway, hang around in the pool for 2 hours...juz chatting away...and got up with a tan...a total unintentional tan, but yeah, I got it! woohoo!
yes, I'm a sunshine gal, k?
after showering, we had lunch...went to Chinatown to pay for my air ticket...this travel agent that was handling my account (my usual TA was on long leave)...I don't really like her service. Anything also cannot. Please lor! I also studied tourism before, what I was requesting, was something which, though is not within her power, she's able to play a part to influence the outcome. All she needs to do is to key it into the Abacus reservation system! think I stupid or what!?
but then, I'm not the kind who like to make a fuss out of anything...so I dropped it...toopid TA
then met Chris Liu at Serangoon to have dinner with the rest of my Syd BS grp at Chomp Chomp...met up with Chris Looi and Kylie who are here on break from Sydney.
then went Sim Lim for a short walk...and back home.
around 11+pm, Chris Liu called up to ask the same gang out for supper...but I was dead tired, and I don't think daddy will be happy if I left the house again...
oh well...that's abt it for the past 3 days
BS tonight...something to look forward to, I guess
nothing super drastic or out of the ordinary happened over the past few days...
went to chapel on Monday...somehow, I managed to pull B out of his house to keep me company
realy...there's nothing much to help during the chapel services, but I reckon Rev. Goh merely wanted our presence to show the youths in the school that the church is not filled with boring adults, but also pple of their age whom they can relate to.
anyway, B n I cranked on the instruments in the sanctuary during that 1 hr break, and then B did an impromptu on the drums with the upper sec musicians.
well done, B!
Tuesday was slow moving, with me being stuck at home studying most of the day thru...
met B for lunchie, was craving for chicken rice...and then met up with Catherine jie to walk Junction 8 for a bit...passed her the Baileys Minis and Decadent Choco Chip cookies
Wednesday was an interesting day...went out swimming with D n B...they, esp. B, made me swim the breadth without stopping...but the best I could do was stop once
hey! it's an improvement, k? considering that I don't know how to swim!
anyway, hang around in the pool for 2 hours...juz chatting away...and got up with a tan...a total unintentional tan, but yeah, I got it! woohoo!
yes, I'm a sunshine gal, k?
after showering, we had lunch...went to Chinatown to pay for my air ticket...this travel agent that was handling my account (my usual TA was on long leave)...I don't really like her service. Anything also cannot. Please lor! I also studied tourism before, what I was requesting, was something which, though is not within her power, she's able to play a part to influence the outcome. All she needs to do is to key it into the Abacus reservation system! think I stupid or what!?
but then, I'm not the kind who like to make a fuss out of anything...so I dropped it...toopid TA
then met Chris Liu at Serangoon to have dinner with the rest of my Syd BS grp at Chomp Chomp...met up with Chris Looi and Kylie who are here on break from Sydney.
then went Sim Lim for a short walk...and back home.
around 11+pm, Chris Liu called up to ask the same gang out for supper...but I was dead tired, and I don't think daddy will be happy if I left the house again...
oh well...that's abt it for the past 3 days
BS tonight...something to look forward to, I guess

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home