3 3/4 hrs left
I'm 95% packed...there are juz some things which need to be packed at the last minute...
went out for lunch today...had my last bowl of prawn mee b4 I leave...
then went to Christofori with B to buy theory books...hope I could be of some help to him when he does his self-study
came back to pack and pack and slack...
think my bro is waiting for me to leave so that he can have this room for the next 6 months
sigh...I'll miss everything and everybody here...
went out for lunch today...had my last bowl of prawn mee b4 I leave...
then went to Christofori with B to buy theory books...hope I could be of some help to him when he does his self-study
came back to pack and pack and slack...
think my bro is waiting for me to leave so that he can have this room for the next 6 months
sigh...I'll miss everything and everybody here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home