Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, January 13, 2005

thoughts...

went for Bible Study tonight (Thursday), and I think I asked too much question...ha ha!
made me think a bit...have I been including God in my life all these years? Like in times of trouble and need, I know I always turn to him...yes, I'm ashamed of myself. I've also learnt to thank Him for all the good things that has happened to me...all the wonderful things that He gave me.
But, I was challenged to think whether I actually include God in my life when I'm having fun. Do I? Do I bring God out with me in my heart when I go out to play badminton? what abt when I go out to makan or shop with my friends? what abt when I go to the movies?
hmz...

anyway, my bro's classmate came to do project with him today...
aiyoh! that guy ah...it's a major big test of my patience lor! do things in a mess, tell him to do something, he anyhow do...not consciencious at all. Then leave so many loose ends for me and my bro to finish for him. My bro very poor thing...group of 4 members, he do the most work cos 2 never do anything, 1 anyhow do...
poor boi...I helped him a bit lah, but he did most of the work.

oh yah, I did something drastic to my hair on Wednesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home