Ask, and it shall be given
ask, and it shall be given
seek, and ye shall find
knock, and the door will be open unto u
how true is that?
on Sunday, when I was walking with B to D's house (yeah, he came to help me with my things), the sky was overcast, and it started to drizzle a teeny weeny little bit.
and so, I asked God to keep away the dark clouds so that we could have a really fantastic bbq that evening. And hey! God answers prayers!
we had a lovely bbq...lovely weather. The sun was shining brightly.
ask, and it shall be given.
anyway, spent the whole day at home.
rested the whole day...and also studied...
lots to study...can feel the stress now
sigh...
seek, and ye shall find
knock, and the door will be open unto u
how true is that?
on Sunday, when I was walking with B to D's house (yeah, he came to help me with my things), the sky was overcast, and it started to drizzle a teeny weeny little bit.
and so, I asked God to keep away the dark clouds so that we could have a really fantastic bbq that evening. And hey! God answers prayers!
we had a lovely bbq...lovely weather. The sun was shining brightly.
ask, and it shall be given.
anyway, spent the whole day at home.
rested the whole day...and also studied...
lots to study...can feel the stress now
sigh...

1 Comments:
Not to mention that I had to wait awhile before you actually came out...
By
Benji, At
10:43 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home