Depressed...
I think I'm entering the depression zone again...or perhaps it's juz self-pity
juz thinking...
don't u hate it when pple try to pull u together with another person? or tease u and another guy?
usually, I'm alright...whether or not I like the guy, or neutral...whoever it is, I brush it off, cos I like to think myself as one who can take jokes.
However, there's juz this guy...I juz dislike it when pple play jokes abt me n him...simply because I've totally NO feelings for him, I dislike him...and I've been trying to get him off my back for years!
also thinking...am I a anti-social person? or do pple dislike me?
why is it that when I'm out with my friends, they tend to exclude me from conversations?
ever been out in a group of 3, and then the other 2 juz keeps talking, and u feel excluded? or u go out in a big group, and u juz feel so lost and don't know who to talk to? perhaps that's y I never like being in large groups or being in the crowd.
still thinking...am I stupid or what? why am I having so much trouble with my uni work? I see people around me scoring way better...and I'm like juz an average student, even though I slog my days n nights...it's annoying and depressing.
and what makes it worse? ur friends start talking abt their uni grades in front of u! and they talk abt school and things...
sure wish I've got some coke or sprite with me right now...
I tend to feel like drinking when I'm depressed...no idea why...maybe I should try chocolate...they're Happy Food.
juz thinking...
don't u hate it when pple try to pull u together with another person? or tease u and another guy?
usually, I'm alright...whether or not I like the guy, or neutral...whoever it is, I brush it off, cos I like to think myself as one who can take jokes.
However, there's juz this guy...I juz dislike it when pple play jokes abt me n him...simply because I've totally NO feelings for him, I dislike him...and I've been trying to get him off my back for years!
also thinking...am I a anti-social person? or do pple dislike me?
why is it that when I'm out with my friends, they tend to exclude me from conversations?
ever been out in a group of 3, and then the other 2 juz keeps talking, and u feel excluded? or u go out in a big group, and u juz feel so lost and don't know who to talk to? perhaps that's y I never like being in large groups or being in the crowd.
still thinking...am I stupid or what? why am I having so much trouble with my uni work? I see people around me scoring way better...and I'm like juz an average student, even though I slog my days n nights...it's annoying and depressing.
and what makes it worse? ur friends start talking abt their uni grades in front of u! and they talk abt school and things...
sure wish I've got some coke or sprite with me right now...
I tend to feel like drinking when I'm depressed...no idea why...maybe I should try chocolate...they're Happy Food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home