Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Stress Relief

crying is a good form to relieve stress...do u know that?
I apparently found that out on Thursday night
was finally breaking down from all the work n studying...wanted to go out shopping, but don't know where to go, nobody to go with...
then tried to continue with my finance readings...and finally, somehow, I juz broke down crying
had a good long hard cry...and then walked out to the bottleshop to buy a bottle of alcoholic cidar
so, a good long cry and alcohol helps relieves stress :p

K came into my room juz when I started crying...think I gave him a start
he was pretty lost...all he could do was to give me his shoulder to cry on
heez... :p

after the good cry, I basically was able to work a bit more efficiently...
so, my dear friends...crying is a good stress reliever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home