x_x
woah!
what a week!
I had a really tight schedule last week, trying to finish up 1 3000-word essay, 1 presentation, and study for 1 test
and guess what? they're all due on the same day! that's Monday
u have no idea how relieved I was on Monday night, when my day ended!
I submitted my essay at 12pm, did my presentation at 3pm, and did my test at 4.30pm
phew!
came back, expecting to have a good meal as celebration...but but but...the kitchen staff decide to make crappy dinner that night!
argh!
so I stared at my dinner, and it stared at me...and I totally lost appetite in eating
what a spoiler!!
anyway, next week isn't gonna be a good week either...I have a test on Monday, and another on Thursday
so, it's time to start studying again...I took things slows and easy on Monday and Tuesday...went to play badminton yesterday
did I mention that my racket string snapped? yupz..my Sintec racket string snapped abt 2 weeks ago, and so I've been using my Iso racket for the last 5 times I play badminton...
had Sintec restrung and got it back last night...and know what? I totally forgot how to use that racket! not used to the feel of the racket anymore...geez! it always happens! and now, I have to wait till my Iso string snap b4 I actually force myself to use Sintec again...ha ha!
Melissa suggested that I name these 2 rackets...which is a pretty good idea! hee hee...
now now...what should I name them? any suggestions? btw, they're guys hor...ha ha!!
oh well...signing off for now...
stressed...
what a week!
I had a really tight schedule last week, trying to finish up 1 3000-word essay, 1 presentation, and study for 1 test
and guess what? they're all due on the same day! that's Monday
u have no idea how relieved I was on Monday night, when my day ended!
I submitted my essay at 12pm, did my presentation at 3pm, and did my test at 4.30pm
phew!
came back, expecting to have a good meal as celebration...but but but...the kitchen staff decide to make crappy dinner that night!
argh!
so I stared at my dinner, and it stared at me...and I totally lost appetite in eating
what a spoiler!!
anyway, next week isn't gonna be a good week either...I have a test on Monday, and another on Thursday
so, it's time to start studying again...I took things slows and easy on Monday and Tuesday...went to play badminton yesterday
did I mention that my racket string snapped? yupz..my Sintec racket string snapped abt 2 weeks ago, and so I've been using my Iso racket for the last 5 times I play badminton...
had Sintec restrung and got it back last night...and know what? I totally forgot how to use that racket! not used to the feel of the racket anymore...geez! it always happens! and now, I have to wait till my Iso string snap b4 I actually force myself to use Sintec again...ha ha!
Melissa suggested that I name these 2 rackets...which is a pretty good idea! hee hee...
now now...what should I name them? any suggestions? btw, they're guys hor...ha ha!!
oh well...signing off for now...
stressed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home