Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm 1 year older

Happy Birthday to me...

I juz got a year older...hope there aren't any white hair

anyway, got up at around noon time...went out to the Indo restaurant for lunchie...good sambal, good food...ha ha! Then went shopping...and spent something like A$60! used my dad's credit to pay for half the things that I got...can't believe that I bought so many things! spent abt $30 on toiletries n personal hygiene thingies...
the other $30 was juz biscuits, sweets, instant pasta, and coke...and fruits and asian snacks
and yah, fish...wanted to cook fish curry juz now :p

got daddy's present on Tuesday morning, but didn't open it until the clock struck midnight...dad was counting down to it too...ha ha!
let's see...B sent a basket of flowers, which came a bit earlier than expected...D gave me a Bible Study material called "The Bible Explained"...K n M gave me t compilation of Hans Christian Anderson works...SW gave me a some make-up case...Karen, the fine arts student, wrote something on a hankie n used it to wrap up a bar of soap...and SH made a huge cookie for me...hee hee!
feel like the princess today...

Kai organised a small cake cutting thingie for me...and after that, 2 guys started to drag me to the bathroom to give me a good water splashing (college birthday tradition)...but I reckon I put up a good fight...2 big guys, cannot drag me to the bathroom...mainly cos I was in the corner, and they couldn't get to me as easily...only 1 guy can approach full-on at a time...plus the walls gave me extra support to push the guys away...ha ha!
nevertheless, thankie to all celebrated with me today...

oh well...1 year older, should be more responsible

weather's getting colder by the day...lowest temperature these days range around 8-10 deg...while the highest is around 13-15 deg...
been raining...but it ain't as bad as Perth...where there's tornado around...poor daffy
while some pple think storms are cool, I find them scary
going to sleep soon...procrastinated the whole day...and I should get down to doing work tml...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home