Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's been 10 weeks

It’s the end of week 10 of uni for me…(cos I’ve got no class on Fridays :p)

Anyway, juz sitting back and thinking…wow! 10 weeks have juz flown by real quickly! Where have all my time gone to? Guess this is what happens when u’re super busy with ur work and ur world juz revolves around uni work, eh?
Looking on forward…I’ve got only 4 weeks of uni left, 1 week of study break, and 2 weeks of exams…and then it’s graduation

I’m really looking forward to graduation, cos this means that I can take a break from studying and start working for a bit…gain a bit of industrial experience, help my parents financially…as most of u know, I’m pretty burnt out with uni work n juz dying to get out of it
But, interestingly enough, this semester, tough as it is, is prob one of the most enjoyable semester…at least I get to be rather happy working on my assignments and stuffs…
Guess…after the next 7 weeks of studying, I’ve prob gotta wait 7 years before I embark on my Masters of Commerce education…need time to save up money

I’m really gonna miss things around here, much as I miss my family too
I'll miss the freedom here…life as a student, it’s juz the best…miss my friends, the environment, the weather…
So many things to miss…

I know life ain’t gonna be the same when I start working…cos then, I can’t really enjoy life like a student…I gotta worry abt finances and income tax and etc…

It all boils down to the same question…why do people not cherish things when they have it…and only start to think n treasure them when they know they’re losing it, or when they’ve lost it?
Ok…I really treasure my life as a student…learnt that’s the best time of my life b4 I started poly…I guess I’m juz looking forward to the end cos I’m suffering from a burnout…(ok, sorry D! I know u’re prob more burnt out than me)

Sigh…7 weeks…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home