Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, May 16, 2005

What a Wonderful Day!

geez...had a pretty wonderful day today...

woke up with breakfast in bed...courtesy of K...but that's also cos he was doing an all-nighter to finish up with his assignment...
but still...it's the thought :)

went back to bed...and then woke up again with a message in my voice-mail...it was Debbie, the receptionist...asking me to go down to the office as soon as I got the msg
so I got changed, and went there...and Debbie presented me with a basket of flowers...
read the note...it was from B...
apparently, it came early...B said he specified to have them delivered on Wed morning, but the florist decided to take things in their hands
well...I kinda expected something from B...not to be conceited or smug...but heez...he was kinda obvious...asking me what colours I like...bright or pastel...and then asked what I was doing on Wednesday
ha ha!

went for 5 hrs of classes...yes, 5hrs...I slept thru my 1st hr of lecture...so attended 5 instead of 6 hrs
had my usual cuppa mocha at 2pm...
came back to have dinner and Simpsons...and back to my room...and got another message from Debbie saying that I've got a package in the office...it's a registered mail
from who? I have no idea...hee hee :p

what a wonderful day...
what else can I say?
breakfast in bed from K...basket of flowers from B...and a registered mail waiting for me to pick up in the office...I'm pampered! Thanx guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home