Procrastination
It's been some time since I last blog...
nothing much really happened over the weekend, except for the usual, ie. assignments
*faintz*
anyway, the horrifying Tuesday is over...had a class test and a presentation on Tuesday, and I had to submit my part of an assignment to my groupmates on Tuesday night
and so, finished them all, and went to play badminton at 8pm all the way to 11pm
weeeeeee!!
there weren't many pple around yesterday, so I basically got to play straight non-stop for that 3 hrs...
came back at 11.15pm, changed and went out to the pub (affectionately known as Churchies, short for Churchill's Sports Bar) for a drink n fun...loads of college pple there...K bought me a drink (vodka lemon lime), and I think I took it down too fast, and I was tired from sports, I kinda flushed real quickly and it didn't wear off until abt 2 hrs later! that's like twice the amount of time!
came back at 2am, showered, slacked a bit...and then went to dreamland
then came today...fun day!
went out for seafood lunch at the Fish Market with K...
we had 1 dozen of fresh oysters, 3 oyster kilpatrick (oysters and bacon, baked), sashimi, and prawns
yuuumm! think I'll die of high cholestrol today sia!
mum reckons I'll die of Hep B cos of the raw seafood...
know what? I would have gone for lobsters if I weren't that stuffed today
but hey...I was full...and K was paying for a good bulk of the food...so, let's be kind to his pocket :p
after lunch, we went to Chinatown to get some asian snacks...ok ok, I was the one buying...
and then went to the regular supermarket (Coles) to get ice-cream and chips and coke for supper
for non-aussie students, supper here usually involves chips, ice-cream, crackers, and cheese dips...nowhere near our supper of hor fun n ban mian :p
man! think I procrastinated the whole day...but it was a fun fun fun day!
and, I was so full from lunch that I didn't even bother to think abt dinner! ha ha!!
nothing much really happened over the weekend, except for the usual, ie. assignments
*faintz*
anyway, the horrifying Tuesday is over...had a class test and a presentation on Tuesday, and I had to submit my part of an assignment to my groupmates on Tuesday night
and so, finished them all, and went to play badminton at 8pm all the way to 11pm
weeeeeee!!
there weren't many pple around yesterday, so I basically got to play straight non-stop for that 3 hrs...
came back at 11.15pm, changed and went out to the pub (affectionately known as Churchies, short for Churchill's Sports Bar) for a drink n fun...loads of college pple there...K bought me a drink (vodka lemon lime), and I think I took it down too fast, and I was tired from sports, I kinda flushed real quickly and it didn't wear off until abt 2 hrs later! that's like twice the amount of time!
came back at 2am, showered, slacked a bit...and then went to dreamland
then came today...fun day!
went out for seafood lunch at the Fish Market with K...
we had 1 dozen of fresh oysters, 3 oyster kilpatrick (oysters and bacon, baked), sashimi, and prawns
yuuumm! think I'll die of high cholestrol today sia!
mum reckons I'll die of Hep B cos of the raw seafood...
know what? I would have gone for lobsters if I weren't that stuffed today
but hey...I was full...and K was paying for a good bulk of the food...so, let's be kind to his pocket :p
after lunch, we went to Chinatown to get some asian snacks...ok ok, I was the one buying...
and then went to the regular supermarket (Coles) to get ice-cream and chips and coke for supper
for non-aussie students, supper here usually involves chips, ice-cream, crackers, and cheese dips...nowhere near our supper of hor fun n ban mian :p
man! think I procrastinated the whole day...but it was a fun fun fun day!
and, I was so full from lunch that I didn't even bother to think abt dinner! ha ha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home