2 days to Unemployment
yes...2 days till I sit for my last paper for my degree
packed with loads of mixed feelings...
happy cos I've finally got my break from studying...I really needed it
then again, I'm gonna go into the sad life of working...
also, it means the end of my stay in Sydney...2 years...I can't believe 2 years have passed!
2 years...I've finished my degree, my juniors in NP have finished their degree, my bro is going to do his O's...and many many more things happened
much as I wanna see my family and be back with them...
what abt my friends in Sydney? if they're Singaporeans, I'm not that sad cos I'll see them again back home...Malaysians, I can still travel up, or they travel down
Aussies...erm...very difficult. I'll prob not see them again...and it ain't gonna be easy to meet up or even stay in contact!
and there's K too...sigh...too much
I guess the reasons that I'm sad abt leaving are...relationships formed here, friends, weather (cold as winter can be, but it's fun!), ice-cream (made from wholesome fresh milk), Kettle chips, etc...
oh yes! and the freedom! and the trust I got from my parents!
sigh...
packed with loads of mixed feelings...
happy cos I've finally got my break from studying...I really needed it
then again, I'm gonna go into the sad life of working...
also, it means the end of my stay in Sydney...2 years...I can't believe 2 years have passed!
2 years...I've finished my degree, my juniors in NP have finished their degree, my bro is going to do his O's...and many many more things happened
much as I wanna see my family and be back with them...
what abt my friends in Sydney? if they're Singaporeans, I'm not that sad cos I'll see them again back home...Malaysians, I can still travel up, or they travel down
Aussies...erm...very difficult. I'll prob not see them again...and it ain't gonna be easy to meet up or even stay in contact!
and there's K too...sigh...too much
I guess the reasons that I'm sad abt leaving are...relationships formed here, friends, weather (cold as winter can be, but it's fun!), ice-cream (made from wholesome fresh milk), Kettle chips, etc...
oh yes! and the freedom! and the trust I got from my parents!
sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home