Rants of the RuTHi3

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Ruth the Procrastinator

once again, I'm procrastinating...
*evil laughter*
however, I'm proud to announce that I've finally finished 1st round of revision for my Tuesday's paper...now, I need to read it a 2nd round to summarise the junk n make notes of my own

Unlike yesterday, I'm not as cold...cos I took my doona (or thick comforter) and wrapped myself up...and I felt like a bak zhang (rice dumpling)...and for a few moments, I felt like some eskimo. Ha ha!
and unlike yesterday, I'm not hungry. Cos, I actually had proper lunch, dinner, and supper! amazing!! I had fish n chips from college at lunch...watched a bit of simpsons, and went back to sleep 2 hrs later...and then had beef brisket noodles soup from Kingsford Chinese for dinner, after I woke up, that is...and then half a muffin for supper.
and now, I'm full...oh yes, to a certain J.W.: I've had my green tea for the night! :p

last night was my record in the whole of STUVAC this year...slept at 9am! woohoo!!
and yes, it actually felt good. Why? cos I actually did quite a bit of work...more than the usual...and so, I reckon the time was well-spent.
woke up at lunch...stoned a bit...thought of going to the gym, but I was too beat...and ended up sleeping till abt 6.45pm, but was juz lazing around n staring into space...took me another 45mins to actually feel awake!

daddy came online tonight...
didn't chat much, but it was nice to know that daddy's doing fine, except for busier n heavier workload...plus he's falling sick
given the marching orders to see the doc tml...so he'd better!!
heez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home