Rants of the RuTHi3

Friday, June 17, 2005

Need a Break

I'm tired, not sleepy (thanx to red bull)
I'm hungry (last I ate was 3 chicken nuggets at 2am, not proper dinner as far as I can recall)
I'm cold (what can u expect? it's 5.40am, and it's abt 10 degrees out there...and I've got no heater)
I'm sick of finance (what's new?)

oh well...it's time for a break
been staring at the stupid textbk for 2 hrs...
imagine...2 hrs...and I've only progressed 20 pages...how discouraging!

over the last week, I've turned nocturnal...which is actually quite fun!
the peace u get at night is simply wonderful!
thing abt Ruthie...I can sleep thru noise, I cannot study thru noise
anyway, cos it's late at night, and nobody (except K) awake for me to disturb, I've turned to doing some surveys on Friendster to procrastinate
yes...that's how sick of finance I can get

daddy's been busy with work recently...
think his new job is taking him away from me...
I only get to talk to him on icq on alternate nights, and only for 30 minutes!
in the past, it was every night, for at least 2 hrs!
yah yah...how much can u talk in 2 hrs? loads! and besides, it ain't continuous non-stop...there are breaks in between like pee breaks, shower break, eat break...and also the lag in replying cos I'd usually be studying or doing my assignment, and daddy's juz checking his e-mail or watching tv
sigh...I miss my daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home