Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Finance, Be Gone!

woohoo!
finished my finance paper this morning!
well...P n D both knew that I kinda got a panic attack...super stressed and all
and D was real sweet...she sent a prayer thru e-mail
thanx D!! that prayer really soothe me n comforted me...and I was able to press on

the paper went great...it could have been worst!
but God is good...He helps me thru...kept me calm...and concentrated when I need to
there were 40 MCQ...and the first 12 questions were questions from the tutorial, so I basically juz gave the answer without calculation :p
as for the rest...not too bad...workable...unless I made some stupid mistakes
so u see...God is with me all the way!

anyway, no more finance, ever! I'm free from the reigns of finance!
my next (and final) exam for the rest of my uni education is a Marketing paper...loads of reading to do...but for tonight, I'm on strike!
wahahahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home