Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ultimate Frustration

I am so annoyed!
comeon! I've contributed 40% of the whole assignment! and now I have to compile and do an executive summary and the table of contents!?
argh!!!

oh yes...because I stay on campus...I have to print it out n submit it tml
what the!? I hate doing an assignment the day before it's due

2 Comments:

  • join mine!! I do my assignments the DAY they're due!!!

    By Blogger Benji, At 12:45 AM  

  • no thank u
    group assignments, I always try to do most of the work, and escape compiling them...apparently, it backfired on me this time round

    individual assignments, I do not touch them the day b4 it's due, let alone the day they're due!
    I always try to finish them the weekend b4 they're due :p

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home