Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hunter Valley

went to Hunter Valley yesterday morning...woke up at 6.30am!
my gosh! 2 hrs of sleep!!!
oh well, it was a 3 hrs drive down to the wineries, so at least I get a bit of nap here n there
dropped by the patrol kiosk for pit stop...there was a cafe and MacDonald's there...so had breakfast in there...toasts, bacon, sunny-side up, and sausage! well...u cannot drink alcohol on an empty tummy...will get drunk very easily...

got to Hunter Valley at abt 11am...tasted wine from 2 wineries...Lindemans n Tyrell's, for those interested in knowing
and then had a bbq lunch, and walked around the picnic area and the shops
there's a choco factory there...so we decided to go have a look at the choco there, and look for Charlie (reference: Charlie and the Choco Factory)...yes, I was rather corny n lame yesterday...prob cos I didn't have enough sleep :p

came back at 6.30pm yesterday...had a bit of dinner, and then napped for a couple of hours
then stayed up till 4.30am to finish up my assignment...
and today, I get my break!
woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home