Weather Issues
It’s the 1st of June…it’s officially winter season…
Weather has been getting colder and dryer over the past few weeks…
With winter here, my skin’s getting dryer…probably on the brink of peeling now…so need to constantly remember to apply moisturizer after I shower…though I’m pretty sure that I’ll forget about it half the time…ha!
Cos it’s dryer, I’ve been waking up with a super dry throat in the morning…and my nose hurts when it gets too dry…sigh
Then again, it’s good to be all wrapped up n enjoying a cuppa hot tea during winter…hee hee
Ooohh…it was 9 degrees here at 2am, Monday morning!
Well…before I sink into self-pity that night, I decided to check up Yahoo Weather again, to see how my other friends are doing around other parts of Aussie land…
B was experiencing 4 degrees in Adelaide…Christina was experiencing 11 degrees in Brisbane…and lucky D was experiencing 17 degrees that night!
But…considering that I had cloudy, cold and occasional sunny weather over the past couple of weeks…there was hailstorm (or I so affectionately call it Raining Ice) in Brisbane, and there was a tornado in Perth
So…lucky? Hmz…
But yah…weather’s definitely getting colder…
Weather has been getting colder and dryer over the past few weeks…
With winter here, my skin’s getting dryer…probably on the brink of peeling now…so need to constantly remember to apply moisturizer after I shower…though I’m pretty sure that I’ll forget about it half the time…ha!
Cos it’s dryer, I’ve been waking up with a super dry throat in the morning…and my nose hurts when it gets too dry…sigh
Then again, it’s good to be all wrapped up n enjoying a cuppa hot tea during winter…hee hee
Ooohh…it was 9 degrees here at 2am, Monday morning!
Well…before I sink into self-pity that night, I decided to check up Yahoo Weather again, to see how my other friends are doing around other parts of Aussie land…
B was experiencing 4 degrees in Adelaide…Christina was experiencing 11 degrees in Brisbane…and lucky D was experiencing 17 degrees that night!
But…considering that I had cloudy, cold and occasional sunny weather over the past couple of weeks…there was hailstorm (or I so affectionately call it Raining Ice) in Brisbane, and there was a tornado in Perth
So…lucky? Hmz…
But yah…weather’s definitely getting colder…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home