Unofficially Unemployed
sat for my last paper yesterday morning (Tuesday)...
last paper in uni...no more exams...no more being a student :(
I've finished my degree...and am no longer a student...and thus unemployed
funny as it sounds, I was celebrating my unemployment for the first hour...and after that, I felt lost...very lost...
everything that I was so comfortable with...college life, student life, being well-provided for by my parents...everything...they're all going to change the moment I go back home...need to find a job
I actually went to sleep for 3 hrs juz now...woke up for dinner...slacked, and then went to play badminton...
don't know why...I was on form today...prob cos everything's off my mind...
altered and sent out my first resume juz now...job position: Event Manager
thinking of applying for Hotel Management Trainee...think I'll do juz that
going to Melbourne later...leaving college at 7am...got 45mins to change n pack up the mess in my room
yupz...end of sem...the routine...put every single item into boxes...
the difference is, what I wanna sell, what I wanna ship home,what I wanna give others
sigh...
oh well...Melbourne, here I come!
Great Ocean Road! the 12 Apostles!
last paper in uni...no more exams...no more being a student :(
I've finished my degree...and am no longer a student...and thus unemployed
funny as it sounds, I was celebrating my unemployment for the first hour...and after that, I felt lost...very lost...
everything that I was so comfortable with...college life, student life, being well-provided for by my parents...everything...they're all going to change the moment I go back home...need to find a job
I actually went to sleep for 3 hrs juz now...woke up for dinner...slacked, and then went to play badminton...
don't know why...I was on form today...prob cos everything's off my mind...
altered and sent out my first resume juz now...job position: Event Manager
thinking of applying for Hotel Management Trainee...think I'll do juz that
going to Melbourne later...leaving college at 7am...got 45mins to change n pack up the mess in my room
yupz...end of sem...the routine...put every single item into boxes...
the difference is, what I wanna sell, what I wanna ship home,what I wanna give others
sigh...
oh well...Melbourne, here I come!
Great Ocean Road! the 12 Apostles!

1 Comments:
hahah..unemployed...how does it sound huh?? =P well..dun tink so much about it yet ba...maybe enjoy urself first...come back singapore then tink? hehe...=P
u sent out ur first resume?? wah...intend to stay in aussie even longer arh?? scarly u get the job and juz stays there...wah...
p.s: any gifts for frenz in singapore when u come back?? hahahaa....*eyes twinkle*
By
didoz, At
11:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home