Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Perth 02

spent about 4 days in Perth so far...haven't done a lot of things...juz basically relaxing.

I got to sleep in late again today, and lazed a bit more until the arvo.
Then, Alan suggested lunch at the Japanese restaurant down the road, and off we went, followed by a walk by the river. We had pretty interesting conversations during lunch...mostly commerce related since we're both commerce students, and then talking about the houses along the river during the walk.
Daphne tried looking for us while we were gone, but couldn't. Think she got kinda worried. Sorry!

Well...Alan sent me to Murdoch Uni to look for Daphne, where I spent another half hour resting and then went out to the airport to pick Ben. Haz drove.
Yay! Ben's here! woohoo!
so good to see him again to...

I've been pretty sneezy today...wonder why
*sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home