Packing...
sigh...still packing my room after 2 days...
only left with my computer not packed into the box...will do it after posting this
with 80% of my things out...my room looks messy, and feels empty
2 years of uni...2 years of college...it's finally over...
seems only like yesterday that I first came to Sydney...feeling so lost, and having found K and loads of other friends
and now, I'm actually done...
u have no idea how many times I've actually cried over this thought...
really don't wanna leave...yet, I guess I have to
well...tml, I'm gonna continue on with my Great Aussie Tour...
started on last Wed when I went to Melbourne
will be going to Brisbane tml...
intending to keep a journal of this trip...1 month of travelling leh!
hope I don't spend too much...air ticket is already abt S$1000 :(
only left with my computer not packed into the box...will do it after posting this
with 80% of my things out...my room looks messy, and feels empty
2 years of uni...2 years of college...it's finally over...
seems only like yesterday that I first came to Sydney...feeling so lost, and having found K and loads of other friends
and now, I'm actually done...
u have no idea how many times I've actually cried over this thought...
really don't wanna leave...yet, I guess I have to
well...tml, I'm gonna continue on with my Great Aussie Tour...
started on last Wed when I went to Melbourne
will be going to Brisbane tml...
intending to keep a journal of this trip...1 month of travelling leh!
hope I don't spend too much...air ticket is already abt S$1000 :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home