Dinner Date...
yupz...I had a dinner date tonight...with S n P
it was a nice occassion that all 3 of us could make it for dinner, but we were missing of D...
nevertheless, dinner went great!
we had a couple of hours to talk, eat and talk more...
started off with dinner and chat at pastamania, and then gelato dessert from Paragon
and it all ended with personal girl talk on the train home...
t'was a really great evening!
hey girls! we so should do it again some time!
for now, I'm feeling fat...so hoping to go burn some calories tml...
let's hope I actually get down to doing it
ha ha!
it was a nice occassion that all 3 of us could make it for dinner, but we were missing of D...
nevertheless, dinner went great!
we had a couple of hours to talk, eat and talk more...
started off with dinner and chat at pastamania, and then gelato dessert from Paragon
and it all ended with personal girl talk on the train home...
t'was a really great evening!
hey girls! we so should do it again some time!
for now, I'm feeling fat...so hoping to go burn some calories tml...
let's hope I actually get down to doing it
ha ha!

1 Comments:
wish i could be there. The dinner date sounds like fun. Well, there is always december!
By
daphne, At
3:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home