Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, October 10, 2005

13 hours of badminton

yes, u've got the right...13 hours of badminton...all on a nice Saturday.

started out playing at SP with Kim, KL and Jackson...and then Kim n I moved off to have lunch before joining the NPBC campers at Clementi Sports Hall at 2.30pm.
at 4pm, I had a rest...and walked around Clementi with Angel C before heading back to NP.
after a nice 4 hr rest, I started playing again at 8pm, all the way till 5am...woohoo! super shiok sia!

cooled down, had my shower and then played dai dee with the guys until about 7pm. Had big breakfast at Mac with Angel C, Kim n her bro before making my way back to church.
that's right...badminton marathon, and no sleep...all with the help of caffeine. After church, I thought I was going home to sleep, but that was not to be true. Went out for lunch with the youth gang...and then back to church for youth camp meeting.
no, I'm not reluctant, neither am I grumbling...because I was rather wide awake throughout, and I felt I was able to sit thru the meeting, which I did.

came home, and napped for a bit...and now, I think I should really sleep...ha ha!
anyway, 13 hours of badminton...that's how much I managed to count out of yesterday's games...13 hrs...woohoo! I'm kinda expecting loads of aching muscles when I get up tml...I'm already feeling it now, let's hope it's not gonna get any worse *fingers crossed*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home