A Total of 7
woah!
break record!
I've submitted a total of 7 resumes online today!
that's like the most in a day since my last paper...
frankly, I'm not really in a hurry to get a job...cos I've got quite a bit of things lined up towards the end of the year...
yet, I'm kinda getting stressed psychologically when everybody's asking me or my parents how I am and whether I've gotten a job...
my parents are pressuring me n hurrying me to get one, but I think it's high time I should land myself into 1
nevertheless, all in God's perfect timing...at His perfect timing, He'll give me the perfect job...
and He is a God who provides
*makes mental to self...remember that God provides!!*
break record!
I've submitted a total of 7 resumes online today!
that's like the most in a day since my last paper...
frankly, I'm not really in a hurry to get a job...cos I've got quite a bit of things lined up towards the end of the year...
yet, I'm kinda getting stressed psychologically when everybody's asking me or my parents how I am and whether I've gotten a job...
my parents are pressuring me n hurrying me to get one, but I think it's high time I should land myself into 1
nevertheless, all in God's perfect timing...at His perfect timing, He'll give me the perfect job...
and He is a God who provides
*makes mental to self...remember that God provides!!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home